Has a Uniquely Herbaceous Taste
Naturally Occurring Constituents Eucalyptol and Alpha-Pinene
Helps Support a Healthy Lifestyle Regimen
Not only is Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil a great addition to savory recipes calling for the fresh or dried herb, but it can also support overall well-being. Rosemary is an important ingredient in Thieves, En-R-Gee, JuvaFlex, Essentialzymes-4, and Inner Defense.
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.*
- Stir in a few drops of Rosemary Vitality oil to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavor.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary Vitality to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary Vitality for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)† leaf oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
*Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims.
Page Topic: Young Living Rosemary Vitality Essential Oil